Okay. This is completely out of the blue, but I was just remembering the book Alas, Babylon that I read in Mr. Findlay’s 8th grade english class. What in the world was that book even about? All I remember was some guy in like Kansas who lived across the street from a lady who ran a telegraph and they had a gargantuan power outage or something… maybe this means I need to re-read that book. Same with Farenheit 451. Burning books…I don’t remember anything else, which is a shame.
This morning at 11:00, drove my mother, brother, sister, and sister’s friend down to Riverton Music, for the sole purpose of…seeing a private Jon Schmidt concert! I will get straight to the point. It. Was. Awesome. He is the coolest guy ever!!
Reasons why Jon Schmidt is awesome.
1) He plays the piano. And he likes it. Any guy who plays the piano is totally cool, and if he’s really good and he really likes playing, he is definitely even cooler!
2) He is actually quite funny. You know me and my lame sense of humor, I think anything is funny. And Mr. Schmidt’s jokes are funny! To me, at least.
3) He dances while he plays the piano.
4) He does cool tricks. Like playing the piano upside down. and backwards.
5) He writes his own music. AWESOME.
So now that we have 5 good reasons why Jonny-boy is awesome, I just want to inform you that I am indeed going to take his 10 hour challenge!! Whew! Kind of excited, kind of not. But it’ll be worth it!
Today, my brother and I had a ‘wrestling match,’ so to speak. More like, he was trying to escape and I was trying not to let him escape. You know how it goes. Well, that was probably one of the most hilarious things I have done all summer long! Holy gamole. It was so funny! I may sound immature, but that’s no surprise because, well, I am. But it was hecka awesome!
I just had a memory from 9th grade. Any of you Midvalians remember Chuck? I just remembered the whole sequence of “What up. What’s up. What is up.” Typical Chuck.
I have run out of things to say.
In my attempt to become more cultured, arrivederci, i miei amici!
PS. I like this song. Watch and listen.