Before you say it…. I know, I’m a slacker. However, in my defense, November was a crazily busy month! (in two weeks, I spent approximately 132 hours at school. I’m not kidding either.) Now that my excuses have been made, let me show you something absolutely AMAZING! Look.Does that not sound freaking AMAZING?!? I am absolutely obsessed with this idea that I might be able to do this!
1) Unfortunately, it is very far in the future.
2) Fortunately, it would totally be worth the wait.
3) Unfortunately, it is a LOT of money.
4) Fortunately, I am willing to do just about anything to be able to participate!
5) Unfortunately, I’m not sure that “just about anything” will be enough.
6) Fortunately, I am willing to do anything to be able to participate!
7) Unfortunately, I am not so sure that that is enough either.
8 ) Fortunately, I have other things to talk about in this blog post so you all don’t get bored out of your minds. PS. When I typed 8 ) without the space in between, it made a horribly ugly smiley face! I was apalled!
9) Unfortunately, I am so focused on this wonderful concept that it is extremely hard for me to think about anything else.
10) Fortunately, I really love thinking about it.
11) Unfortunately, you are the reader of this blog, and you are probably bored out of your mind and sick of this fortunately/unfortunately stuff, and you’ll probably never read my blog again.
12) Fortunately, at any point you may click that little X in the corner of the browser and quit reading. Go ahead. I know you want to.
13) Unfortunately, you will probably feel bad if you don’t read the rest of this.
14) Fortunately, I just told you to quit reading, so you probably shouldn’t feel bad.
15) Unfortunately, X’s are unattractive, so you’re unlikely to click it.
16) Fortunately, there are plenty of other ways to navigate away from this page.
17) Unfortunately, if you’ve made it this far, you’re probably hecka sick of me.
18) Fortunately, since you have read all this, you likely find me to be an irresistible comedian whose talent for fortunately/unfortunately lists far exceeds all others. (meaning all others’ abilities, and all of my other talents.)
19) Unfortunately, this list is coming to an end.
20) Fortunately, you’re probably quite glad.
That’s my story.
(Ah. I just HAVE to go on that trip! If I don’t, I will die. Or, I will….die. That seems to be the only option. Parents, are you reading this??)
So pretty much, life is awesome. What else can I say?? Especially after a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. AND to top that, it is now officially the Christmas season! Time for Christmas music every minute of every day, time to deck the halls with boughs of holly, time to rock around the Christmas tree, time to dream of white Christmases, time to frost the snowman, time to know dasher and dancer and prancer and vixen, time to know comet and cupid and donder and blitzen, time to know the most famous reindeer of all aka rudolph, and finally, time to have a holly jolly Christmas! Good suggestions, huh!
Well it’s time that I must go. So here I go:
“Kiss me while you can, boys! I’m bidding you…. –Farewell! cough! –Farewell! I’m bidding you farewell!”
And there ya have it.
Me llamo Kelsey. Over and out.