That shall be the central theme of this post. Happy faces! (besides the one I hate, of course. Why would I talk about that one? It’s ugly. and completely unnecessary. unless you are purely delighted. Which is not every other sentence, in most cases. So just use this ) instead of this D. It’s a lot more fitting and a lot less ugly. yep. you got it.)
So. Question of the day. What makes me, Kelsey L. P., happy?
Answer. Well, actually, answers.
- Christmas music! YAY! All hours of the day. Every day. From the moment the day after Thanksgiving commences until New Years’ Day terminates, that is essentially all I listen to.
- Random messages of kindness. Who doesn’t love those?? If you don’t, you’re probably heartless. I would give you mine, but then I wouldn’t love the random messages of kindness as much. Maybe you should go heart-hunting. But not like in Snow White, because that is horrendous.
- Dates. I’m going on a date on Sa-Tur-Day! Excitement! It will be a partay!! (obviously. because I will be there!)
- Heart-to-heart chats. Whether it be on the phone, or in person, I love heart-to-hearts. Texting doesn’t really count because you can’t see/hear the real emotion.
- When Keith Olsen answers texts/calls and keeps promises. I mean, that’s always a good thing, right? (you asked for it, bud)
- Christmas movies. Charlie Brown’s Christmas, Elf, The Grinch, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, the Santa Clause, you know, the classics.
- A Christmas Carol. I saw it TONIGHT! At Draper Historic Theatre. Muy bien! They did a great job! I even got teary-eyed….I admit it. Crybaby, I know.
- A big hug. That just invites so much joy it’s ridiculous!
- Going to bed early. Once upon a time, last Thursday, I went to sleep at ten o’clock! Not even just got in bed at ten. Went to sleep, SLEEP, at ten. Bliss!
- Sleepovers. One word: YAY!
- Countdown till Christmas. My lovely little chocolate advent calendar does a fantabulous job of keeping me notified as to how many days are left until Christmas Day arrives! For those of you who are wondering, and for those of you who are incapable of doing basic math, there are ten.
- Countdown till Christmas Break. The reason why I love this: Well actually there are many. But a few are: there are less days until Christmas Break than until Christmas Day itself. Also, Christmas Break means NO SCHOOL! Also, Christmas Break means PARTAY! that’s why.
- Driving past the temple when I have spare time. Because that’s what I did today. It was very heartwarming. I could see three temples at once. That’s the bomb diggity!
- Talking to my friend B. Klekas. He just always makes me smile!
- No homework. What else could be so blithe??
- My cute little Nativity scene in my room. Self-explained.
- Pictures like these:
- The scriptorials. Also self-explained.
- Seminary. Also self-explained. I mean, who doesn’t love spiritual enlightenment? Especially with Bro Hilt as the teacher.
- Hot chocolate…. yummy.
- Egg nog. I’m addicted. and thereby I’m getting fatter every day. Oh well, tis the season to be jolly. Santa is jolly. And Santa is fat. So that gives me permission to drink egg nog.
- Converse. What is there to say? They are awesome!
Well. That is 22 out of a list of about 1000000000 x a billion. In other words, a lot of things make me happy!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! God bless us, everyone! And a one-a, and a two-a, and a three-a! It’s not a dress, it’s a kilt! Sicko…. (just a few of my favorite Christmas quotes!)
Anyway. Catch ya on the flip side!
PS. Cool song: Wake Up by Arcade fire.
look it up.