Wow. What a crazy couple of weeks! I can hardly express to you how insane it has been. I will try my best.
- Well I moved down to Provo. That’s definitely exciting.
- FOL!! Most awesome thing ever. I loved it. I met a bunch of super awesome people and learned more about….college. It was super awesome!
- NSO. Can you say party. It was way fun to just hang out with a ton of super awesome people and get to know my way around campus and eat free food. It was legit.
- Beginning of school. In other words, INSANITY. It is so crazy. But so awesome! I learn so much all the time! There is a lot of homework involved. But it is well worth it.
- Vampire Weekend and Beach House concert! There was a big hassle….but I made it. And it was the best thing ever.
- Labor Day Weekend. Party with the family! Yay.
- Getting a calling….relief society president. Yup.
- BYU/SA. The best thing in the world! Oh my goodness, I love it. I can’t even get over how much I love it. I just want to spend every minute in the BYU/SA office.
- Partying all day with a bunch of friends at Timp Caves/Covey’s house. It was a blast and a half!
- Meeting new friends that I love!
Umm so that is all for the moment. I’ll just give you a few pictures of my adventures hence far. Because it is awesome.